Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Back in Sweden.........seriously?

My life seems to keep having these huge transitions, doesn't it? It's kind of fun, I think, writing another blog with the same kind of title. Of course its not fun in the midst of stress, before decisions are made and it's hard to tell which direction is up. 

So for those of you that aren't following my twins on the BjargBabies facebook page (which you can feel free to do, if you so choose) have I got some news.

1. We know that our babies are baby girls!

2. I am indeed in Sweden, and will be here until early January.

3. My husband is still in South Africa and will be there for about a month. 

It was decided that it would be safer for me to have the girls in Sweden than South Africa, just in case there were any complications. It's been a strange time, being without my Swede. He has stayed behind to support our supervisor with programs and other jobs.

I almost obsessively write lists of what I should do, hope to do, hope to get, hope to acccomplish. In the midst of the flurry in my mind, my kids knock on the walls of my belly, and stretch so that I feel rock hard bumps and they dance around and I could just watch my stomach jolt and bounce all the time, it's so fascinating!

I miss the look on Daddy's face when they kick especially hard. and he is just so shocked and joyful. 

I think I'll keep this short, before I feel like it has to be deeper and more meaningful before I post it and then I never get around to posting it.


Thanks to all who have prayed and are pryaing and are following the story of my family. I pray the time goes by quickly until we can be together, that the girls just keep on growing and will be born in September like they are supposed to! Also that my Swedish residency comes through quickly. The Lord is working in all things, even bureaucracy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment