Friday, March 11, 2016

My twins are healthy!

EDIT: You may notice that there now is a Donate button in the sidebar. If you are willing and able to help us cover the medical costs involved with having twins, please feel free to click there. If you live in the USA and want to be able to make your donation tax deductible, instead go to the Covenant Players donation page and send it through there. Make sure to either mention in the donation form that it is for us (just put in Bjaergvide) or email me to let me know who you are and how much you sent so that I can notify our financial department. Thank you all so much, and please enjoy the blog post you came here for:

---


My dear friends and family,

 (and people in countries I've never been to but who apparently read my blog now and then because the map thinger in my settings tells me people from places like the Ukraine and Japan read this, good to see you too!)

I am over the moon.

Three weeks to the date of finding out that two precious babies are growing in me, I got to see them stretch their limbs and I saw tiny hands and feet and and noses and ears and mouths. Now, I finally feel released to be joyful. I want to shout it from the rooftops. I want to shove my ultra sound pics into the nearest strangers hands. I want to send the 9 short videos that were captured on our phone to everyone I can think of. But I restrain myself, somehow. Seeing them move and dance just made them more real, I guess!

The Lord is good. We got the money we needed for this appointment just hours before we were called in. Now we have a month to figure out how to get the next appointment away from our normal doctor and to make and or raise that money. We are going to try to figure out how to get a paypal account linked to this blog, but I still don't really know how to go about that. My husband is the computer smart one of the marriage. I was all about the fund raising as a kid, because kids in the US don't get much of a choice about that! I wanted to win the prize, and my poor Mom had to keep it all straight as I shoved money into pockets and couldn't remember who gave what when it needed to go on paper. Ahhh, the good old days.

But now THIS life change is so huge. So beyond us. Two priceless, expensive babies. Still waiting on the Lord to give wisdom to go about this whole thing. We should still have another 6 months before things get really nuts, with c-sections and shots and food and help while I heal and learn how to take care of newborns and breastfeed two tiny babies and all that jazz. I know the Lord gave us this blessing for a reason, and not just because he likes to laugh. (But that must have something to do with it.) 

I'm sure that being a parent means being in over your head, so, uh.....check?

Also, aren't my babies beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment