Sunday, May 11, 2014

Open doors

I think I am getting a point. A point that people have tried to teach me, that I probably have taught to someone else at some point. (I'm good at knowing things in my mind and passing knowledge on without taking it into my own heart, sometimes.)

God IS in control. Doors open because He opens them. It's been a lot of stress for me, not knowing what will happen as we go back to the States (again) this Summer. Next month. But as far as getting bookings go, as far as there being a unit to do these bookings, He will do it. Or He won't. But if he chosses to not send a unit, and we have to reschedule the programs until later, it will be because that is what is best.

I am so much more content in the knowledge the He does care. He cares about every moment that I reach out to him. That  involving Him in every detail of my life is a beautiful and powerful thing. My strength is not enough. His strength is all I need. It's simple, it's complicated, it's beautiful, it's true.



No comments:

Post a Comment