Thursday, May 1, 2014

Something worth reading

Hello World,

I have been trying to find out what I am supposed to do with this blog. It's funny how I can look at the flags and see which country has visited here, but I can also feel like it doesn't actually matter when I don't know what people actually read or take away from it.

But, I know it doesn't matter what others do, it only matters to be faithful to what God has given me. And He has given me so much. I have been trying to implement a change of thinking that has been pretty revolutionary. To not think of things in terms of deserving them, or expecting them. I can apply that here, I suppose. Not each post is going to be my favorite, or will be filled with the deepest thoughts, but it's better than nothing. It's better than not writing.

But what is real writing when there is is no soul searching, no inner bleeding. It's so easy to spend the time blabbering and saying nothing. Being safe. But you are reading this blog right now, whoever you are, because the Lord ordained this time.

While writing this, reflecting on what it was that God had for me to share- I found this.

  http://northkoreanchristians.com/atrocities-north-korean.html

Please take the time to read and learn about our brothers and sisters in North Korea. They need support.

You are blessed to be a blessing. Not to sit on a pile of riches and wish for more stuff to be propped up into a comfortable position.






No comments:

Post a Comment