Sunday, January 4, 2015

An impulsive blog

Hiya World.

The impulsive-ness of this letter is in how I was in mid wander/sort of my stuff when I realized I needed to write, so I opened up this computer, which is named "Segnen" (Blessing in German)
And plopped down on the floor, legs crossed and bags all around me. Directly in front of me is a big garbadge bag I have managed to almost completely fill. To the left of me is my "doofel" and my latest beautiful bag creation.  (It's a duffel bag that has this cute little sheep on it. It says, "Ohne dich ist alles doof." - "Without you, everything is dumb." It has little arrows pointing to things like the sun, maps, birds, trees, etc.) Behind me are the things that are going into the van tomorrow. To my right are the things I'm leaving behind in Utah.

I love having a fresh start. I love starting out a new tour uncluttered. I love knowing that everything I need is in my head and in my heart. I get this heart hungry excitement to think about what is ahead, and how I know God is going to use me greatly. I know it's going to hurt. I know it's going to be hard. But I know its going to be heart-achingly good. The best things are. The Pastor today spoke about getting to the next step with Jesus. And I know obedience in the big things is what brings us closer to Him. The leap of faith we get is what we reap later. Big faith, big miracles. But even if you feel your faith is small, at least it exists. With that, you can trust Him with that small thing. When we comes through, it grows. And as you read encouraging things, faith building things, and listen and believe, your faith grows as well. You can believe in great things from God today. You can trust Him.

In Him, my dear brothers and sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment