Saturday, January 3, 2015

Days are going by fast

Dear Friends Around the World,

This will be a quick post. I am lying in bed, writing to keep up my goal to write everyday. If I am willing to write quicker daily things, I will be ready to write and be aware of what I should write and look out for what is write-worthy and thought-worthy. I hope so, anyway.

My husband and I are performing tomorrow, with a big prayer request to end on. I still don't want to ruin things by sharing, so that worry is kind of in front of my mind. It's not an obsessive worry, but more of an awareness of the feelings I could hurt and the problems that could cause.

We leave so soon and there is so much to do. It feels overwhelming, and we'd sure appreciate prayers as the road trip comes closer and the boring logistics of things loom.

I'm ready to leave behind the snow and cold of Utah, but not so ready to leave behind my family again.

Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment